Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Look

So I just spent the last hour or so (I'm rounding down, because if I really said two hours I would feel like a complete loser with no life, instead of only a semi-loser who sometimes has something to do) changing The Look of my blog. 

I know that you gasped with delight when you first saw it, no need to comment and tell me so, and that is precisely why I took this time out of my day to give it a makeover. I'm one of those people that likes change. In high school, I rearranged my room about once a month because I liked the different scenery. My hair has been red, blonde, nearly black, and dark brown. Not blue yet - I wish. I now have bangs. I haven't lived in the same place for more than 6 months in almost 4 years. When I move out in July, this last stay will have lasted 2 whole months. My favorite song usually lasts about two weeks - though its been Bridge Over Troubled Water for three now. Feel free to applaud.

Okay, enough about change. I'm wearing the same shirt I wore last night. Point for consistency.

2 comments:

Kelsey! said...

I'm applauding! can you hear it? its pretty loud. and nice choice of backgrounds, you know if you would chosen mine there would have been some serious issues between us... almost as big as soup dilemma of '09. love you and your ever changing life (minus the clothes you wear, of course)

-boatmate k

Emily said...

I debated whether or not I should comment on your change, as you said there was no need to tell you that I gasped with delight when I first saw it...so I won't tell you that I did gasp with delight when I first saw it, but I do like it. And I like you.