Monday, June 29, 2009

Did I mention change??



No I'm not that conceited.. I just thought it would be super fun to do a video instead of just one picture. And yes, it is done with that little camera built into my Mac. You know you love it.

Anyways. I spoke in my last blog about my bangs. And I told Canis that when I got my new haircut I would post pictures. Well, I got my haircut about a week and a half ago, but I just now finished cutting my own bangs to what I like. I mean, Tree (my hairstylist, of course) cut them the way I asked her too, but then Kels and Kate said that they weren't short enough, not enough of a change. And you know me - gots to have that change. So I began by cutting the then-long-side-bangs, into shorter-side-bangs. I have now finished with fully-straight-across-bangs, as seen in slideshow.

Down to the Minute Update: Aaron Phillips - brother Phillips, AP - just told me that I could link my blog to my facebook, so that whenever I post a new blog it will automatically show up on my facebook wall. I was excited until I thought about this blog showing up there. I declined this application addition on the sole ridiculous-ness of this post. 

2 comments:

Candice Parisi said...

OMG..........Loves it!!! You look hot! You also look older, not in a bod way though, just like more sophisticated. Congrats. I also think that you should definitely link this to your blog because it just works. :)

Emily said...

Love it. I like all the faces you make. You're gorgeous. I've thought of linking my blog to my facebook, but the first time you upload it uploads EVERYTHING, so now I just post a link whenever I feel I want to share with the facebook world.