Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Finally Sailboat.

So my captain, Kelsey, just started a blog yesterday and will get upset if I don't tell you all that she was going to put pictures of the sailboat first...

...though I have been planning on doing it since we moved here, I just haven't because my camera is temperamental. That's beside the point, of course. So to keep tension down, here is an official statement: "I am copying Kelsey Le
e Phillips as I post the following pictures." 

(The statement "beside the point" is an interesting one indeed - I really like it. Think about it a little, swish it around. I have this picture of me physically standing next to a huge dot, and the dot is what is the real discussion, but I choose to remain beside it.)

And now for your viewing pleasure.

Hi-Flier
Sailboat
Summer 09
Marina Del Rey




































































Ze boat - ta da!! I know it's a little rough around the edges but I love it. 

1 comment:

Emily said...

Craziness. It still makes me laugh that you are living on a sailboat...nay, paying to live on a sailboat! But hey, given the chance, I probably would too!