Thursday, June 16, 2011

Oh, and Two Things From Work

1. I used the phrase "Come now, Sir!" in indignation.

There's a first for everything.

------------------------

2. I learned that "shellfish" actually stands for ALL fish encased in a shell. It isn't, for those of you still under the impression, a specific water animal called Shellfish.

Makes sense... cause I kept thinking, it must be a pretty good tasting fish, if there are so many restaurants serving it and yet, it seems, even more people with an allergy. Quite a celebrity, this Shellfish.

Of course, I was informed that this previous sentiment was a direct correlation to my being blonde, to which I offered the explanation that, though brunette, I don't always connect the dots so well.


In other news, today was my Friday. Yeah, for early weekends!

No comments: