Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Chicken is as Chicken Does - A Fanciful yet Frivolous Posting

So, as some of you may know, I have a difficult time cooking meat.

Okay, okay. Let's just say I don't. Cook meat, that is. Oh, I eat meat. (I knew you were thinking that.) I just worry about cooking it.

Going to Costco the other weekend with my sister was a real motivator in overcoming this difficulty of mine. I. Bought. Chicken.

Problem is, haven't gotten the nerve yet. It almost came tonight. But upon arriving home after a long day at work, with a sniffle and a slight sore throat, I conjectured that the possibility of me actually wanting to eat the chicken after cooking it was less than probable, I opted for soup instead. A nice, simple, easy can of soup. Yum.

It was Vegetarian Vegetable (redundant much?), ironically.

But I promise. I love meat.

One of these days. And you can bet your bonnet there'll be pictures.

1 comment:

Emily said...

oh Mins...if you want me to walk you through your first chicken cooking I can! It's really nothing to be afraid of. You'll cook meat someday and look back and say, "What was I so afraid of?!" Promise.