Thursday, June 16, 2011

For This Week's: "Googling: with Lynn and Molly"

After watching Tangled (Disney really hit the ball out of the park with this one) last night, Lynn and Molly and I proceeded to google the art of floating sky lanterns... which we will endeavor to construct and release on the morrow, if all items can be obtained, and Molly doesn't work.
Speaking of, tomorrow also happens to be the start of the Sand Castle Weekend here in Cannon Beach which should prove to be a test: what will win out - my love for all things beach, or my claustrophobia? I've heard upwards of 20,000 tourists descend.I think the beach is going to win. As you can see, it's not necessarily just castles being built. I don't think I can resist. Not if there are sand dragons. Who knows, maybe some one will build a sand raptor... please oh please!

Okay, okay. Back to what I was originally talking about. (You're asking, was she really talking about anything...)
Googling.
With Lynn and Molly. Hence the title.

Learned about two new animals last night.
Chinchilla. Now, I've heard about this guy, but never actually seen him. He's a fat mouse.
And. I. Like. Him.
Annnnnnd the Sugar Glider.If they would've asked me, I would've said "Ninja Glider" instead. Too bad for them.

Tune in next time for "Googling: with Lynn and Molly"... we may just come across some more such gems.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm glad I caught your blog tonight...I was going to offer to bring the kiddos up to play and see your house BUT...if it's sandcastle weekend we are staying here and way far away from Cannon Beach. Have fun. Are you going to make balloons? Do it.

Mindy said...

Ahhh man!! If I knew my blog would keep you away I wouldn't have written it. I wish you'd still come :(