Saturday, July 2, 2011

Briedi. They kind of rock.

Can I just say that, though I don't miss the smog or the traffic, or the general feeling of claustrophobia that I get whenever I'm in or around LA... Oh how I do miss these two - Heidi, formerly known as Myers, VanKooten and her husband Bryce.

Last weekend I flew down for a much too short trip to celebrate what was the marriage of two friends who I've come to describe as the most well-matched people I know. It's like the connection that's between them is actually visible to the eye... like a string or something. Or a chain. Wait... I was trying to think of something stronger than a string, and chain popped into my head, but I didn't mean it like that.

Now, being in the wedding party, I don't happen to have many pictures from this joyous day to share with all of you faithful readers, but many is not a few and a few I do have.

So, so overwhelmingly happy for you kindred! And Bryce (as I recently told Heidi to tell you) "well done, sir. Got the best girl around."

No comments: