Monday, September 8, 2008

So Here Goes Everything

I'm not sure who will read this, and I don't know if they'll like it. But what I do know is that I enjoy writing so hopefully others enjoy reading. My sister has a blog and I've really enjoyed getting updated with things that she forgets to tell me in her emails - or otherwise just tells me to look here. Please don't hate me if you're bored, it'll get better I promise. Thanks anyways for just getting this far, I'm proud of you.

There once was a girl who just knew,
to write was what she should do.
So she captured her thoughts and plots and what-nots
and wrote them down here just for you.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Enjoy I will! I'm so excited you have a blog. You know how I feel about blogs :-)

Emily said...

Yeah, alas you've succumbed to the dark side...ha,ha,ha. I don't think I'll get bored but you better be updating this thing regularly...that is a threat by the way. JK. Love you