Friday, February 5, 2010

A Gem Found Yesterday Morning....

...while sitting in Red Chair by the window and drinking my coffee. Best ever.

But know that the Lord has set apart the godly man for Himself;
The Lord hears when I call to Him.
Tremble, and do not sin;
Meditate in your heart upon your bed, and be still.
Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, And trust in the Lord.
Many are saying, "Who will show us any good?"
Lift up the light of Your countenance upon us, O Lord!
You have put gladness in my heart,
More than when their grain and new wine abound.
In peace I will both lie down and sleep.
For you alone, O Lord, make me to dwell in safety.

Psalm 4:3-8

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love that passage. I have verse 8 written down in my song journal. One day it inspired a lullaby, not for my kids but for me from God. Maybe someday I'll sing it for you.
Like you tons.