Saturday, May 2, 2009

Updates... boring, sorry

I apologize to all my devoted readers for my lack of posts in the last month. Actually a month ago today was my last. Please accept my deepest apologies. I will now update you with my life as I know you are all wondering worriedly if I'm even alive. 

As of right now -
Favorite song: Beggar's Prayer - Emiliana Torrini
Color I'm currently wearing: Blue, and blue. Light and Dark, striped pjs. Oh yeah.
Temporary job: Balloon artist, not so temporary as its what I'll be doing this whole summer
Last song I wrote: Indecision, finished yesterday
Favorite TV show: Castle
Latest crazy story: A guy helped me park one night, next time I go out to my car I have a note on it with his number, called him, Priscilla and I hung out with him and his friends last night. They have a huge T-rex in their front window with a green light for effect.
Last thing I cooked: Pie-dough cookies last night
Summer plans: Living on a sailboat with Kelsey up in the Venice Beach area
Book I'm reading: New Moon, second in the Twilight series
Time I slept to this morning: Ten
Band I can't stop listening to: Kings of Leon
Last movie theater movie I watched: 17 Again - pretty funny
Korea application stage: interview next Friday at 11!!
Color of my hair: Still red
Plans for today: Signing lease for the boat, bonfire for Ben's birthday, yeah!

Okay, okay. I know you wanted to know all of that. I want to write more, but I'm going to finish my cup of Peppermint Tea and take a shower. Sorry. Later though.

1 comment:

Candice Parisi said...

You finally updated!!!!!!!!! I didn't get a call about mustache guy but I'll settle for a blog about it. :) Little bit jealous that you saw 17 Again cause I totally want to see that, also the new X-Men movie, I think that officially makes me a nerd, oh well. Thanks for letting us all in on your "boring" life. :)