Thursday, September 10, 2009

Oh the Joys of Teaching!

One day more! (Les Mis fans will recognize)

I have almost completed my first full week of teaching, and despite one rowdy class of boys, its been amazing. Not saying I don't love that class, just that it takes a lot of creativity to focus them. And that's what makes it one of my favorite classes, though difficult. I guess I shouldn't complain, cause Kels' rowdy boys class is way more disruptive.

I love my classroom, my kids, and my job! First week positivity coming out, I know, but if I don't put this all down for posterity than I won't have any bright report to look back on when Week 11 hits. Ha! Let's hope I'm still whistling this tune then, right?

Another weekend approaches, another chance to find cheap furniture, explore an unknown part of this beautiful and strange place, and meet new and foreign friends! ONE DAY MORE!

Another fun note of today - I got to hear from the guys on Skype! It was fun seeing their faces, if only for a minute (Ben and Andrew) and also getting to talk (Jeff and Josiah). Yeah!

No comments: