Monday, August 30, 2010

Saying Goodbye

There are those faces I will miss.
Of course, there are those I won't.

But Mini, Alice, and Jessica. I will.
Mini is really smart, always coming up with new ways of saying the same old things, which is impressive considering how redundant most of the class can be.
Alice and I laugh together. A lot. I had her for a reading class as well, and she and I would share books, and make jokes. Sometimes mine would go over her head, and sometimes hers would go over mine. I don't know much Korean. Yes sir, Chee-sol, ma-di-ga-sol. Still not sure what that means.
Jessica is so determined. And beautiful. They all are.


Jeff. Won-young. Jeff. Well, Jeff and I have had some problems. Andy was always great. And Alex, he had a slight lisp. It was awesome.

One year complete. It's hard to believe, but great to look back on. It was a great story.

No comments: